Join me on a guided hike along the majestic trails of our Beautiful Binevenagh Mountain. Experience the stories of the myths and legends this fabulous mountain has to offer along the way. We will take time to stop to admire the spectacular views as we enjoy a cup of locally produced hot chocolate at the location where the ‘Game of Thrones’ was filmed.
Following on from our Hike we will make our way to Swann’s Bridge where the team from Longline Surf School will meet you and take you on an incredible journey along our winding River Roe on Stand Up Paddle Boards. This will be a chance for you to relax and take in the views from a completely different angle with Binevenagh Mountain now as your backdrop as you paddle along.
The Package will consist of:
- Guided Hike on Binevenagh Mountain (2.5hours)
- Guided Paddleboard Session on the River Roe (2hours)
- Wetsuits/ Buoyancy aids / Boards
- Chocolate Manor Hot Chocolate
Essential Kit Required:
- Hiking Boots / Trail Trainers
- Waterproof Jacket
- Backpack with light snack & a drink
- Swimwear & Towel
- Flipflops or old trainers
There will be a chance for you to grab your lunch before beginning your Paddleboard Experience.
Changing facilities are available at Swann’s Bridge
Numbers will be limited.